1000W 25KM/h Triple Suspension Foldable E-bike
2% OFF For New Customers
Anti-Skid Cleats-Durable and Stable-Wider Pedal Area:80mm
Aluminum Alloy Fram
High Strength-Light Weight-Antioxidant
Height Adjustable-Max Comfortability-Max Range Up to 25cm
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Front Brake&Rear Brake-Excellent Braking Power-Max Braking Distance:12m
Shimano 8-Speed Gears
Smooth Transmission-IP65 Waterproof Speed Sensor-160mm Disc Brac Rotor
Keeping You Safe，light the way ahead
High-brightness front LED light has a long range, without fear of the black night road.
Ride Smarter, Ride Safer
Bright pulsing rear indicators,so other road users know your next move.Keep you visible to all.
|Battery||19.2Ah + 10Ah||19.2Ah + 10Ah||14.4Ah + 7.8Ah|
|Brakes||Hydraulic Disc Brakes||Hydraulic Disc Brakes||Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Hub & Power||Integrated Hub Motor with 1000W power||Spoke Motor with 1000W power||Integrated Hub Motor with 750W power|
Sehr gute Qualität
The X26 arrived this week and I am totally thrilled! It was verry well packed, and it took less than two hours to install the bike. And what a ride this bike is. I have done 50km so far and I intend to use this bike for sportive purposes only. So I limited the bike on 25km/h and disabled the throttle. The bike is an awesome ride, the triple suspension does do a great job and the motor is pushing the bike well when needed. The batteries power is leveled when used, super technology! I am over 6ft10 (1.93m) and that is no luxury, the X26 is a large bike! Never the less, I am super pleased with this one! 👍🏻
This monster suits me! The x26 lets u experience both speed and strength thanks to its:
- Height, you will see the street from above since the tires are big and with adjustable chair (I'd like to mention that it's mostly suitable for people with +1,65cm tall, on my opinion)
- Delicious sound of an almost-silent electric engine.
- Its weight allows a good control and handling, also it will smoothen any bad street vibrations.
- Good endurance, u can travel for long trajectories, especially with pedal assist.
- Forget about wind, u will enjoy how it easily penetrates through wind, which is usually a struggle for normal bikes.
- The number of speed levels allows you to attribute as much mechanical power as you want: u can go for high speed with pedal assist, also it can help u drive back home without the help of electricity (low speed, becomes lightweight) if you ever run out of battery after a 100km trip. U can also fold it and take it back home on the train, in worst case.
so far everything looks ok